Saturday, June 24, 2006

Light and Shade (geddit?)

A light day at work, so finished early and off to Forbidden Planet for the next installment of Sandman. I'm renewing my lost collection, and am now up to number 3: Dream Country. I also bought vol. 1 of Alan Moore's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Last month's trip to the Triangle had me buying Anansi Boys and Shoggoth's Old Peculiar, both by Neil Gaiman. Laughing out loud on the bus up to Blackboy Hill earned me some Looks, so I didn't open today's purchases until safely in the pub. I'm very much looking forward to Lost Girls. I don't know how to put up links yet, so you'll have to find it yourselves.
After replacing bedroom light bulb, and helping fill and precariously hang a hanging basket, wrote some more of chap. 2. It's going well, but we need to go out and visit. More later. But maybe not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home