Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am the Breakfast Man

Much more work on the breakfast scene today, after cooking breakfast. I am the Breakfast Man on sundays.
I'm more and more aware that I'm writing about myself here. And perhaps that's why I'm writing in the first place. Seth is discovering himself; I rediscovered something I already knew, and moved to Bristol. Perhaps writing is a response to the urge to tell all.
I leave Seth with the problem of how to find a magical disappearing Greek restaurant, and we walk over the Downs to Clifton Gorge. The Peregrine watchers are out in force, with a helpful notice-board telling us that the young have left the nest. We see a Peregrine below us, flying up the Gorge, small, slate-grey, and deadly. They're mainly taking jackdaws at the moment, but one came back with a lapwing the other day, a rare bird itself. And now rarer by one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home